Here are the promised photos of my technique page for the technique swap I joined last month. So much work yet I still managed to keep it fun.
Here are smaller close ups of the actual technique:
1 light neutral color ink pad
2 medium colored ink pads
1 dark colored ink pad
Embossing Folder of Choice
Very Vanilla or Whisper White Card Stock
Metallic colored Embossing powder
Big Shot, Heat Tool & Embossing Buddy
1. Lightly cover the front inside top of your Embossing Folder with the lightest color ink of choice, carefully place card stock in embossing folder and run through Big shot.
2. Lightly sponge the lightest of your medium colors over the embossed card stock, full coverage is not necessary. Repeat with the remaining medium color. You do want good coverage but some patches of no color or base color will add to the patina effect.
3. Sponge over the top with your dark color to bring out the embossed image and give your piece dimension.
4. Pat your embossing buddy over the top of your card stock to get rid of the excess ink. You want the piece to be dry so the embossing powder doesn't stick to the entire image.
5. Dab VersaMark randomly over the top, you can just use the pad direct to image.
6. Sprinkle your embossing powder over the top and heat to set.
7. You are now ready to use on your project.
I hope that this inspires you today to create something beautiful.